- The fees:
- Summer program = 4333 US$/ 8 credit hours- 160 Contact hours
- Fall program = 6333 US$/16 credit hours- 300 Contact hours
- Spring program = 6333 US$/16 credit hours- 300 Contact hours
The students have 6 trips during the program:
Aqaba one night
Wadi Rum one night
Madaba and Jabal Nebo.
The students have a cultural activity every Wednesday afternoon:
- Visiting a Jordanian Village (having Mansaf for Dinner)
- Visiting a Jordanian Family for Dinner.
- Visiting The Jordan Museum.
- Coffee Shop Meeting.
- Cooking Maqluba (Jordanian dish) at MALIC.
- Going to Party Venue.
The students have a cultural lectures every Monday:
- The Political System in Jordan.
- The Water Crisis in Jordan.
- Women’s Rights in Jordan.
- Safety and Security in Jordan.
- The Educational System in Jordan.
- Wedding Parties in Jordan.
- Child Labor in Jordan.
- Sundays : 9:00 -13:00 –Two Arabic Classes.
- Mondays : 9:00 -11:00 –Arabic Class. 11-13:00 a Cultural Lecture.
- Tuesdays : 9:00 -13:00 –Two Arabic Classes.
- Wednesdays : 9:00 -13:00 – Two Arabic Classes.
- Thursdays : 9:00 -13:00 – Two Arabic Classes.
- Sundays,Mondays andtuesdays : 14:00-15:30 – Language partner time.
- Every Wednesday afternoon – a cultural activity.
- Fridays and Saturdays : Weekend trips.
- Every Monday: 11:00-13:00 – cultural lectures.
- The students have three choices for accommodation:
- 1- Small apartment for one student.
- 2- Small apartment for two students.
- 3- Live with a host family.