Jordan is truly a land of spectacular culture, scenery and people.
This small Arab Kingdom holds within its borders sites of antiquity that rank among the most exceptional in the world.
The unique rose red city of Petra; the outstanding remains of Jerash, dead sea the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world, the incredibly scenic Wadi rum... etc.
Thus, Jordan is the best opportunity to witness the monuments of a civilization over 2000 years old.
This is the list of the places which students will visit during their program in Jordan:
Dead sea, Aqaba one night, Wadi Rum one night in the camp, Petra, Jerash, and Madaba -Jabal Nebo.
Trips summer 2021 –
Included the entrance fees, transportation, and one meal a day.
1 Sat June.12th Dead sea.
2 Fri June.18th Aqaba one night and two days.
3 Sat June.26th Um qais and Ajloon.
- July 2nd and 3rd No trips.
4 Fri July 9th Petra.
5 Sat July 10th Wadi Rum one night.
6 Sat July 17th Madaba -Jabal Nebo.
7 Sat July 24th Jerash.
As social and cultural activities are of paramount importance,
our school encourages all extra-curricular activities that are both in line with the educational objectives of the institution and meet the needs of the students.
This is the list of the cultural activities that students will be part of every Wednesday:
- Visiting a Jordanian Village (having Mansaf for Dinner)
- Visiting a Jordanian Family for Dinner.
- Visiting The Jordan Museum.
- Outdoor Meeting in a Coffee Shop.
- Cooking Maqluba (Jordanian dish) at MALIC.
- Going to Party Venue.
Language is a tool of communication that is used to express emotions, ideas, beliefs, and desires. On the other hand, culture is considered a mirror of customs, norms ideas, thoughts, emotions and social behaviors of a certain society. In MALIC, we believe that teaching Arabic as a foreign language means to immerse students in our culture. Therefore, culture is deeply integrated in our curriculum.
This is the list of the cultural lectures that students will attend during the program Every Monday:
- The Political System in Jordan.
- The Water Crisis in Jordan.
- Women’s Rights in Jordan.
- Safety and Security in Jordan.
- The Educational System in Jordan.
- Wedding Parties in Jordan.
- Child Labor in Jordan.
- Sundays : 9:00 -13:00 – Arabic Classes.
- Mondays : 9:00 -11:00 –Arabic Class. 11-13:00 a Cultural Lecture.
- Tuesdays : 9:00 -13:00 – Arabic Classes.
- Wednesdays : 9:00 -13:00 – Arabic Classes. After noon Cultural Activity.
- Thursdays : 9:00 -13:00 – Arabic Classes.
- Sundays,Mondays andtuesdays : 14:00-15:30 – Language partner time.
- Fridays and Saturdays : Weekend trips.
We believe that a comfortable living situation has as much to do with a student’s academic success as does the classroom environment, curriculum, and instructor. with this responsibility in mind, we provide our students with convenient housing that allows them independence while also placing them in close walking proximity to the center.
Students have three choices for accommodation:
1- Small apartment for one student.
2- Small apartment for two students.
3- Live with a host family.
(pick-up and drop-off)
For students’ initial arrival, MALIC can bring them from the airport to their residence at any hour, day or night. We also can arrange a return ride to the airport for their departure flight at the end of their learning journey in Jordan.